AI Computer Vision Developer ( Code: 1928) - NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Singapore - Remote | Full time ,Contract
• Primarily responsible in end-to-end development of AI algorithms for detecting and tracking objects and defects, in static and video imagery.
• The ideal applicant will utilise diverse skill sets to allow rapid prototyping of new solutions as well as formalising these solutions to operational capability. The applicant should be details orientated and have the ability to deal with large quantities of data.
• Ability to produce top quality work in a team or with no or minimum supervision, with strong, collaboration and communication skills
• End-to-end execution including scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimization of AI engine.
• Engage with business partners and delivery teams to ensure algorithms are delivered and implemented into production systems.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) qualification in Engineering/Data Science/Mathematics or related field.
Skills & Technical Experience
• Proficiency in Python, RESTFul API’s programming
• Expertise/Experience with Tensorflow or Pytorch.
• Expertise /Experience with video and image processing.
• Expertise /Experience with data analysis - Desirable
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Proficiency in C++/SQL. - Desirable
• Experience with database management. - Desirable
• Expertise/Experience with Cloud AI SDK’s e.g Google Vision Google , AWS Rekognition . - Desirable
• Expertise/Experience with Git or some other version control system. – Desirable
• Candidates for Part time/Contract positions can be considered .
• Candidates are welcome to provide links to portfolios or provide reference video links in their resume to demonstrate previous work and competency. Whilst this is not essential, it will be looked upon favourably, particularly if the project involves image/video analysis.